Work with us
Location: Bari (Italy)
Quavlive is looking for experienced software developers to design and develop adaptive audio/video streaming services. The ideal candidate has a good knowledge of audio/video encoding technologies, network protocols, and software development. The candidate will be responsible for the development and the improvement of our streaming services modules.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years of network and/or multimedia software engineering.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and Python programming languages.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking stack.
- Good communication skills (English and Italian).
- PhD and/or PostDoc in audio/video communications or similar.
- nowledge of H.264, AAC, VPX and Vorbis encoding formats and MP4, MPEGTS and WEBM container formats.
- Android and/or IOS development.
- Software development in distributed systems (Redis/Cassandra).
How to apply
Send an e-mail to [email protected]. Use "[cv]" as the mail subject and attach your Curriculum Vitae and a brief motivation letter.