With QuavStreams you can build your own YouTube©
Keep viewers of your live and on-demand video contents on your site
QuavStreams for Education
QuavStreams allows streaming events and academic lessons (e-learning) both live and on-demand. Quavlive offers assistance for the system design, the audio/video cameras installation and the streaming platform setup.
For additional information and for our pricing you can reach us at [email protected].
QuavStreams is a Software as a Service (SaaS) video streaming platform for low-latency multimedia distribution of live and on-demand video up to Full HD and 4K resolutions over the Internet. QuavStreams supports the streaming standards HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) and DASH (Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP), which allow to automatically select the best possible video quality avoiding buffering phases. The platform can be used for creating live and on-demand (VoD) WebTV applications and for large scale high-quality film distribution. QuavStreams is a modular platform (QuavEncoder, QuavPlayer, Web Server and Streaming Server) and each module can be cutomized depending on the client requirements.
Easy to use
The video streaming platform integrates a web interface that allows to setup a live event and embed the video using either Flash or HTML5 in your Web page to reach your audience.
The quality adaptation algorithm designed by Quavlive guarantees that the user receives the best quality given the device and available bandwidth.
It is possible to connect the platform with a Content Distribution Network (CDN) system (e.g. Amazon Cloudfront) in order to scale to a large number of concurrent viewers.
We successfully tested the video streaming platform with live video flows up to Full HD and 4K resolutions without interruptions.
- QuavEncoder: it is software that performs the audio/video signal capture from a digital SDI, HDMI and analog sources. The module encodes the audio/video signal into several flows at different quality and resolution levels. These levels are sent to the QuavStreamer module. The encoder module supports Blackmagic Intensity and Decklink video capture cards, encoders that use the RTMP format (e.g. Flash Media Live Encoder), browsers supporting the WebRTC framework and HTTP, FTP, RTP, RTMP (Flash Media Live Encoder), TCP/UDP sources.
- QuavStreamer: module: it is a software that receives the encoded audio/video flows from the QuavEncoder module and make them suitable for web visualization. The QuavStreamer module supports the following stream formats:
- MPEG-TS for desktop devices using the Adobe Flash plugin and for mobile devices supporting this media container (Apple iOS and Android v>=4.1);
- MP4 and WebM for desktop and mobile browsers supporting the HTML5 framework Media Source Extensions (MSE).
- QuavPlayer: it is the web player for the end-users. It supports the Apple's HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) and the DASH standards and it implements a feeback-based control algorithm developed by Quavlive which automatically selects the best possible video quality depending on the available bandwidth and the device capabilities (screen resolution, CPU), thus avoiding view interruptions due to buffering phases.